Wednesday, December 15, 2010

First Post

Tonight I will be attending the Gorillaz concert in Chinatown. In true personal fashion i'm feeling more excited about the prospect of dining with friends and having a few drinks in Chinatown BEFORE the show. I'm not a HUGE fan of Plastic Beach and from sources I hear they play it in it's entirety (Well DUH). However it should be fun to see the whole gang including my personal favourite, Mick Jones (previously and member of The Clash and Big Audio Dynamite) live in concert.
I'm just dreading the "mosh pit". Although at the tender age of 19, I feel i'm too bloody old to wrestle a couple of 13 year olds and sweaty men to get to the front and do... what exactly? Shake the performers' hands? Hear the music so loudly you have a ringing in your ears for days to come? Lose a shoe? No thank you! You will find me towards the back, beer in hand, boogying down.

Fingers crossed we will get to hear my favourite Gorillaz tune, Clint Eastwood!

Will write about the show and dinner w/ photos tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment