Thursday, December 16, 2010

AUSTRALIANA Pt. 2

I know I said I would stop but once I published that post I realised I had forgotten so many things that I love! So please indulge me...

Being a science nerd I find it amazing that monotremes exist only in Australia. What the hell kind of animal is that, anyway?! Warm blooded egg layers!? Crazy little guys.

Fuck yeah! Movie of my youth. Love love love Looking For Alibrandi.

AMAZING fashion industry. Photographed is Romance was Born, my absolute favourite label, pictured with Jenny Kee- the O.G. nut-bar Aussie designer. Fuck yeah!

The fact every single town is established by a pub in the sense that it is not a formal town unless there is a local pub.

Ok. I know it's not native here but Australia has SO MANY Jacaranda and Aussie spring-time wouldn't be Aussie springtime without them!

And our tragic/terrific television!

No comments:

Post a Comment